Came into some money, NEW SYSTEM I THINK!

Currently reading:
Came into some money, NEW SYSTEM I THINK!

Mr Cousins

Looking fooooor,

New aerial, either a fin or a small stubby ariel so i don't have the big dangly **** on my roof anymore.
New fascia plate.
New head unit.
Flip up monitor.
And anything else i may need to link it all up.

Fiat Stilo 1.4 16V Blue, is my car. How easy will this be to fit?

I will go second hand as ill get more for my money obviously.

Suggestions guys?

Thanks
Joel

Last edited:
Just say Volxstu showed you
Awesome single din with DVD / MP3 playback. This unit has AV output to play with your own screen - its Alpine so the performance is legendary. Boxed as new but minus the optical output converter (got used in a previous install) - It is 100% unmarked and comes complete with 1 year warranty.

Had an RRP of £500, looking for £130o.v.n.o delivered. Just to recap - this unit has never even played a single disc - it has been on unpowered show within a glass cabinet all its life.

ALPINE-DVA-9860R.jpg

Tel: 0208-418-8916 :cheese:

One i was talking about earlier

I have for sale an Alpine INA-333r single din DVD navigation system & CHA-S624 cd changer. Both units are complete with all cables, remotes etc.

Not really sure what it is worth, it cost me £800 plus the cd, New units have been advertised on ebay for £399 so I was thinking of £150 plus postage.

_DSC4016.jpg

_DSC4016.jpg

_DSC4020.jpg

I will talk to somebody who i know normally has this sort of stuff tomo.

Also will you be adding amps and subs etc etc.

Wow! Thanks alot!

Yes i will add subs and amps eventually. Just want to get this setup sorted as first priority.
Im tempted to buy it. Just need a facia plate that would fit the head unit and a screen in!

Back