Technical Cab (pollen) air filter on a 2002 Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD11 SWB. 110BHP.

Currently reading:
Technical Cab (pollen) air filter on a 2002 Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD11 SWB. 110BHP.

captaincooper

I am trying to find the location of the cab air filter on a 2002 Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD11 SWB that I am renovating. The base vehicle was bought as new as a panel van and then converted into a unique style of motor home designed by Stimpson.

I have looked in all the places that I can think of (in the engine bay, behind the black trim below the windscreen wipers, behind every part of the cabin interior trim) but found no filter housing. I have provided the VIN to Fiat 'customer services'(!) and asked if they can tell me if the vehicle has a cab filter. They said they couldn't help me and that I must go to a dealership.

I remember seeing a mention on this site, that some Ducatos of this age were sent to Australia and they didn't have cab filters. Is there anyone on this forum who can tell me definitively if this vehicle does or does not have a cab air filter? Thank you.

I am trying to find the location of the cab air filter on a 2002 Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD11 SWB that I am renovating. The base vehicle was bought as new as a panel van and then converted into a unique style of motor home designed by Stimpson.

I have looked in all the places that I can think of (in the engine bay, behind the black trim below the windscreen wipers, behind every part of the cabin interior trim) but found no filter housing. I have provided the VIN to Fiat 'customer services'(!) and asked if they can tell me if the vehicle has a cab filter. They said they couldn't help me and that I must go to a dealership.

I remember seeing a mention on this site, that some Ducatos of this age were sent to Australia and they didn't have cab filters. Is there anyone on this forum who can tell me definitively if this vehicle does or does not have a cab air filter? Thank you.
My Autodata only shows 06 on Ducato with pollen filter?

Attachments

• DSCF0840.JPG
    DSCF0840.JPG
    432 KB · Views: 38
My 2006 x244 does not have a pollen filter. So given info from @bugsymike above, possibly only on x250 and later models from 2006 onwards. Have you tried the search function? I am sure that pollen filters have been discussed on a previous thread.

Back