Brooklands- 30th April 2011 auto italia day

Currently reading:
Brooklands- 30th April 2011 auto italia day

R

Robin

Chaps, who is going? i will be making the pilgramage to Brooklands Race Circuit

have we got any numbers? has any of the mods been onto Auto Italia about our slot?

its gonna be a big one this year as its the 25th anniversary of this show with auto italia magazine as the host.

add your names below:

1: Rat20v - Marea Wagon 20v + 5 passengers
2: TommyK - Bravo HGT 155 + 1

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

talk about rubbing salt in the wound lol, its my bloody weddin day, an missus wont let me come

Unfortunately I won't be attending this year either. I've also got a wedding, so gotta watch the pennies! On the plus side I've decided to keep the beast indefinately, so gonna fit all the bits that have been gathering dust in my garage. Roll on next year lol :O)

Glad your keeping it Jason, look forward to seeing it sometime in the future

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Bump?

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]

i got no chance,focus failed its mot on sat so gota get that sorted so wont be taxing the fiat in april,looking more like may/june before thats on the road now :/

if the new **** mobile drives me insane enough, i may buy another bravo.... so it may happen yet! if not i may park in the plebs corner and wander over.... wonder if i could get Lynds' cooper s up the hill?!

Will be there!!

The old girl will be coming out the barn this weekend and getting a good looking over - and after my little holiday she will be off for an MOT and be back on the road for another 6 months....

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

BUMPY BUMP BUMP

edit Image TOO BIG!

I'd like to say yes but I have no idea what vehicle I'll be in by that point so it's a bit uncertain :S

I'm a maybe at this point. Had a good time last year! Unfortunately will not be in italian metal...no metal for that matter! Will probably get a lift down early in the morning if we do go.

I'll be there in either the Stilo or the Coupe.

All depends on whether the Coupe passes its MOT :)

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 2.0ltr Fiat Coupe
- FC Performance Chipped
- Widget installed in dashboard
- EBC YellowStuff with 3G Discs

We'll be there (the Wife and I), I'll be taking my Bravo HGT and the Wife will be taking her new rollerskate........Sorry, Seicento Abarth. Just been looking at the website and it sounds great!

We've also chosen the right year for our first time there!!