Technical Breather Hose Split - where does it go to?

Currently reading:
Technical Breather Hose Split - where does it go to?

baddevotions

Hey all,

I serviced the fiat 500 today and when i took the airbox off to do spark plugs and air filter, i noticed that the small hose that goes into the back of the air box is starting to split. Where does this hose connect to? Is it easy to replace? It looked like it was headed to under the throttle body, but not sure.

From looking at eper it looks to be part number 51888291. but in case of doubt it's this bit circled in red.

Many thanks!

Attachments

• breather hose split.png
    breather hose split.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 51
Think it goes to the back of the manifold underneath the throttle body on the right side below and behind the thermostat housing!, the throttle body, the throttle body is easy to remove just 4 bolts and an electrical connector to undo! you should be able to trace it back easily by hand!

Think it goes to the back of the manifold underneath the throttle body on the right side below and behind the thermostat housing!, the throttle body, the throttle body is easy to remove just 4 bolts and an electrical connector to undo! you should be able to trace it back easily by hand!
thanks for that. I was looking at the throttle body thinking it's just four bolts but wanted to check to see if anyone knew where it went first.

Will get a new hose ordered (y)

Back