134260_474165377443_564082443_5918005_7565864_o.jpg

Grande Punto Borris The 1.2 8v.

Introduction

Here we have my 1.2 Active 8v
..... Borris (y)
I know the odd bit and bob are not perfect to the majority but i would like to hear your opinions :)
Re: Borris The 1.2 8v

Haha yeah it did make me chuckle when i saw it on ebay! :D
When i get out of education i will be saving up for a T-jet where i will make it perfect for me :)
For now, im practising and what not :rolleyes:

Must be pretty rare to get a 1.2 in white i have never seen one! wish i knew about these before i got my black one! but yeah pretty nice car mate :)
if i were you here's a list of modifications i would do:
-remove the stickers you currently have >.<
-Black 17" alloys
-debadge grill
-black vinyl behind number plate
-lower
-red rear badge
-remove punto logo
-tint front lights or get abarth lights
-abarth rears
-de-wiper
-tint windows

the list could go on and on ;)
but thats just my opinion :p got any plans for it in the future?

I was thinking just keeping this reletively standard until i can purschase myself a nice T-jet :)

But im thinking Induction kit and Ragazzon backbox

Ahh I've worked in frensham before, i was in Alton and ash vale last year for 5 months and I'm going back in 2 weeks to hinehead/bordon area.

Must be pretty rare to get a 1.2 in white i have never seen one! wish i knew about these before i got my black one! but yeah pretty nice car mate :)
if i were you here's a list of modifications i would do:
-remove the stickers you currently have >.<
-Black 17" alloys
-debadge grill
-black vinyl behind number plate
-lower
-red rear badge
-remove punto logo
-tint front lights or get abarth lights
-abarth rears
-de-wiper
-tint windows

the list could go on and on ;)
but thats just my opinion :p got any plans for it in the future?

Yeah do that.
But i'd keep the Dinosaur sticker, but i don't like the skull sticker or the nurburg ring one...

What induction kit? Are you going to adjust your fuel injection too? Because sticking a bigger air filter on it will just increase the air in the air:fuel ratio which will make the engine run leaner and hotter and won't necessarily make the engine perform any better. Maybe you could put a bigger throttle body on it to allow more fuel in aswell?

K&N
I know it would be the sensible thing to do (adjusting fuel)
Any idea on the pricing for that?
You see unlike most 'students' on here....i dont spend every peny i have on my car so it will just be the induction kit for a while :)
Im not looking for performance, just a bit of fun :)

I imagine it would fit, but not entirely sure, you could put a 1.4 throttle body on? I'm sure you could find a decent second hand one on ebay pretty cheap!
I don't run a K&N air filter on mine but I haven't heard brilliant things about them on here, but they do improve the sound so what ever you like really :) you could pick up an exhaust backbox for about £40 which would increase performance a bit and would improve the sound :) just things to think about :)

Back