500 Blackjack

Currently reading:
500 Blackjack

markh3232

Hi, I recently bought a 2011 1.4 blackjack & wished I'd bought one when they were new, anyway apparently they had matts that were specific to the blackjack but mine came with the usual cheesy dealer matts, does anyone have some pictures of the original matts so I know what I'm looking for, I can get a part number from my local dealer but that's as far as they'll go. Help!

The Blackjack did come with special carpet mats, perhaps a Fiat dealer
could order them.

The BJ did come with its own mats but they were nothing special iirc, I have a set of fiat premium mats in mine with the single stud fixing and red 500 logo - they look pretty good and are good quality, I blagged them off my dealer when I got the car, they're available and would suit the BJ well I think.

The BJ did come with its own mats but they were nothing special iirc, I have a set of fiat premium mats in mine with the single stud fixing and red 500 logo - they look pretty good and are good quality, I blagged them off my dealer when I got the car, they're available and would suit the BJ well I think.

where can you get single stud fixing mats with the red 500 logo? any pics of them? have been looking ones like that to go in my fiat 500 twinair plus, would go nice with the red leather interior, I just have the ivory stitching 500 mats

where can you get single stud fixing mats with the red 500 logo? any pics of them? have been looking ones like that to go in my fiat 500 twinair plus, would go nice with the red leather interior, I just have the ivory stitching 500 mats

as they were dealer supplied,
the Linea Accessory brochure would be a good start..,
Charlie

They were on the fiat website, not sure if still there but I'd imagine so

Back