Styling Black Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Black Alloys

Ian1987

Can anyone recommend any light weight black alloys for my red punto sporting. I would like all black, without any chrome trim or anything on, preferably 17" that weigh less than 8kg. cheerz :cool:

i think you can get get 'pro race 1.2' in black;)

aye, cheers, they look sexy those. the fact they say 'ultra light weight' means they wont drain the juice either, but might be a little dodgy on the grip, but its a sacrafice I am willing to make

aye, cheers, they look sexy those. the fact they say 'ultra light weight' means they wont drain the juice either, but might be a little dodgy on the grip, but its a sacrafice I am willing to make

i wouldnt ofthought the it would of made any difference to the grip its the tyres i would of said if you get a good set of tyers youll be fine:confused:

i went from stock, to wolfrace, to zcw alloys, all 17"s. the zcw were approx 1/2 the weight of the wolfrace and it took a bit of time to adjust to the car. the difference was similar to turning on the city button after i fitted the lighter wheels. dont know about faster / better handling, just a bit different. the main thibg for me was the looks tbh. if i had the extra £ i would have gone for gloss black pro race 17" with some grippy tyres......

The ZVW look great...what tyres you got on them? I am thinking about some 215/45/17 but not sure what make to get

i got 215/40/17 on em i think, without going out in the garage im not 100% ....
anyway im going on to 18`s when i get my shares out in march. im either geting the same again but in black and 18`s or as i said i think they do pro race in gloss black 18`s at 7.5 wide. if money were no object the oz wheels are really sweet too .......

If you are after some black 17s, why got ye some cheap curbed mjet ones off ebay and have them power coated black. They can handle 205 or 215, as ya can see they go well with the gp.

They probably are like 5 kg heavyer per alloy but you can buy them alot cheap then the 1.2s to and an extra 20kg isn't going to make much differance TBA. If ya that bothered about weight you wouldn't allow passengers in the car and you would only put 10 liters of fuel in at a time. :)

They probably are like 5 kg heavyer per alloy but you can buy them alot cheap then the 1.2s to and an extra 20kg isn't going to make much differance TBA. If ya that bothered about weight you wouldn't allow passengers in the car and you would only put 10 liters of fuel in at a time. :)
I do agree, I have my ones powdercoated black and they look nice, plus they are not a modification so you don't have to declare.

I fancy getting these. they look pretty sweet

prorace1black.jpg

Back