Styling Best Pictures of your Panda.

Currently reading:
Styling Best Pictures of your Panda.

Exactly the same as mine, bar the stripes! Red, 1993, K reg, Panda, Fizz limited edition... only thing that isn't the same in looks is the stripes/fizz decals because someone took them off prior to my ownership!

Looks great :) Are those the original decals? I'd like to pay for them to be renewed on my car, but a local company quoted me over £100!

Any ideas what this is ?

Parked up in Ibiza under a smattering of dust , well I think I'm in love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 87
Hi,

I think is would introduce myself, my name is Rowan and i am the new owner of the Camel.

I am also the new owner of a 1987 Sisley.

I have never owned a panda but a panda 4x4 has always been my dream car.
I am new to Pandas and have not got much knowledge of mechanics so its going to be a steep learning curve.

And i am going to have lots of questions for you guys.

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

I was going to post an image of my pandas but i have to wait until I've posted five times.

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Hi Rowan! We're a helpful bunch so any questions and we're happy to help. I'd recommend making a thread on members motors under the category of Panda Classic once you have 5 posts with details of your car and pics of it. Some of the regulars do that for each of their cars and post updates/questions on each of the threads every now and then (y)

If you need any more help then just ask. You've got some nice sounding Pandas there, it's great to see you've found the forum too! I'm sure I'll see you around here! :D

Just joined the Forum and saw this thread. Just bought a '90 Panda 1000CL (G734JWJ) which needs and is going to get some serious TLC to bring it back to its former self; bought off ebay for £421 from a man in Shipley and brought it home on the Liverpool ferry. At this moment it's probably the best photo as it's not taken so close up to show the rotten doors.

JIB2311 is a very poor image but the best I have of my '86 1000S which was my first car and started my love of Fiats, particularly Pandas; traded it in for a Cinq. In Jan. '98 and been driving Italian ever since. Now pleased to be owning a Panda again and looking forward to a slow restoration project providing even better images.

Attachments

• 20160920_092847.jpg
    20160920_092847.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 120
  • 20160920_223721.jpg
    20160920_223721.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 102
Here's a few pictures of my 1986 Fire Engine, with custom paint job go faster flames and Seat Marbella doors replaced in the '90s.. I have another thread going for any tips/advice with an MOT failure too
-Monaco race circuit
-wedding car
-farm panda
-Switzerland in the mist

Attachments

• PICT4381.jpg
    PICT4381.jpg
    928.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • PICT4956_1.jpg
    PICT4956_1.jpg
    819.3 KB · Views: 103
  • PICT4932.jpg
    PICT4932.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 110
I created this thread several years ago, I actually forgot about it, great to see people are using it :D Did I ever actually post an picture myself? :ROFLMAO:

Here's a few pictures of my 1986 Fire Engine, with custom paint job go faster flames
I've seen potentially this Panda for the past few years, well its a red Panda with flames on it anyway :idea: Don't happen to live in Portsmouth do you? I saw said Panda 3 times parked near my house the past 2 weeks :cool:

Back