best photo you've taken

Currently reading:
best photo you've taken

Liam, 1st pic I like a lot (y), 3rd pic OK, 2nd pic has reflection and horizon isn't level :(
Just goes to show that sometimes something that looks great with the eye doesn't come out well on camera, and you can sometimes get a great pic just by looking up! :)
H

Thanks H, many of my pics are just flukes really, I try to set the shots up but just usually point and click.

The 2nd pic couldn't be helped, didn't fancy asking the helicopter pilot if I could open the door!:D

Liam

Took this photo this morning while on a fishing trip.,.,
it "Pairc Na Chrochaigh" or "Croke park" in English, I like the way the grass is lit at the end of the boardwalk...
P1010211.jpg

Sikersh you have been at Photoshop again, haven't you?

The New York City Pics:

BEFORE

nycpicbefore.jpg

AND AFTER BEING PHOTOSHOPPED:
nycpic1.jpg

:D :D :D

lol!! you got me :eek: ;)
this was the only pic i took last month when i was there (too busy drinking :devil:) the speckles are bits of shi*e on the hotel window! they add to the effect quite well :cool:

Just playing around with my d40 that I got for my 18th, opened it yesterday mind :eek:.

Someone's tree behind my house, dont ask why, it's just there so took it :p

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Starting to get used to the D40 now and have been playing around with it a bit (y)

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Mine are all here: http://kirstytl.deviantart.com I don't think many of them are shielded by the mature content block but if you have issues viewing anything just join up, its free and you get to see the more risque pics.

Weyhey Risque!

Hmmm yeah a lot of people stick on naked pics to up pageviews but lots of the fetish portraits and artistic nudes are actually amazing pieces of art that as a bonus feature gorgeous women. Teehee

Thought i'd join in, being the crazy cat lady that i am, heres one of mine, Ella

Attachments

• Ella.jpg
    Ella.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Back