General best cinquecento bodykit sites?

Currently reading:
General best cinquecento bodykit sites?

boybiffa

im wanting to buy a cinquecento and fit a bodykits and wanting to know is there any more sites ?

robs

im wanting to buy a cinquecento and fit a bodykits and wanting to know is there any more sites ?

robs

any more sites? Well what sites have you found! :D

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vauxshop/en-gb/dept_830.html

Same as fastfiat but they have a deal on getting a full abarth kit (minus spoiler - cheaper on ebay - no idea on quality and minus the arches) for £415. Save a whole £5 that way! Woop Woop! :D

What sort of kit are you looking for anyway? I personally, only really like the abarth kits but they are expensive. Cheapest way is trying to get them is second hand at a decent price - but unfortunately demand out strips supply so even second hand can seem pricey :(

we're talking kits not colours ;) lmao :p jk matey :D

I'm talking both :cool: anyway you know it will end up about 20 shades of broom yellow! :p

Front: OEM bumper smoothed & modded, possibly a mk4 astra splitter or a zafira splitter (Work in Progress) and possible yellow fogs
Rear: OEM bumper smoothed (;)) Yellow Light clusters (fitted)
Skirts : Genuine Abarths (Taking some finding :cry:)
Spoiler : Genuine Abarth (Sat 3 foot away from me :p)
Some kind of smoothing on the boot (undecided yet)
Black Smoothed bonnet (raised at back)
Black Roof

I'm talking both :cool: anyway you know it will end up about 20 shades of broom yellow! :p

Front: OEM bumper smoothed & modded, possibly a mk4 astra splitter or a zafira splitter (Work in Progress) and possible yellow fogs
Rear: OEM bumper smoothed (;)) Yellow Light clusters (fitted)
Skirts : Genuine Abarths (Taking some finding :cry:)
Spoiler : Genuine Abarth (Sat 3 foot away from me :p)
Some kind of smoothing on the boot (undecided yet)
Black Smoothed bonnet (raised at back)
Black Roof

ameture!! (j/k):p :p (altho interested to see the astra/zafira splitter)

hows about, some 307cc bits, astra coupe, mk4 golf, cinq bits, honda prelude bits, bits from a punto, toyota mr2 bits, n a few other poor cars that got molested) n a lil splash of fairy dust, n mix em in a big ass pot of purple paint! :devil: :devil: :devil:

gawd ive even threw honda joymachine parts on a cinq !!:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

ameture!! (j/k):p :p (altho interested to see the astra/zafira splitter)

hows about, some 307cc bits, astra coupe, mk4 golf, cinq bits, honda prelude bits, bits from a punto, toyota mr2 bits, n a few other poor cars that got molested) n a lil splash of fairy dust, n mix em in a big ass pot of purple paint! :devil: :devil: :devil:

gawd ive even threw honda joymachine parts on a cinq !!:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

I don't have the kind of money you spent on your cinq though, hell I couldn't afford to sell her on and buy a punto, hence why modding is slow!

Astra splitter: A lad from an eastern european country has one on his cinq erm beybo i think his username is, looks good, Zafira spliiter is quite different, almost laguna esque but squarer.

Found it:
p10503571008845.jpg

Last edited:
dude i told you about genuine abarth skirts last night and you said you wernt interested :rolleyes: (not me selling before anyone pm's lol)

Yeah but they are red :cry: I cba spraying more body panels! Plus don't want to **** up and get a bit of overspray on the abarth badge, meh if they cheap I'll have them.

Yeah but they are red :cry: I cba spraying more body panels! Plus don't want to **** up and get a bit of overspray on the abarth badge, meh if they cheap I'll have them.

The badges should be removable and be able to stick them back on :) Anyways a small amount of overspray shouldn't be too difficult to remove with a cutting compound.

If you are interested, PM me (shameless bump :p)

Back