Belgium dealer gives free Panda to buyers of other Fiat models

Currently reading:
Belgium dealer gives free Panda to buyers of other Fiat models

GT32

From Nieuwsblad.be two days ago:
GHENT - Buy a stock model Fiat at dealer Ghent Motors, get one free. With that distinctive action Ghent garage hopes to move sixty stock models this month.

At the bakery we've seen a 'buy 1, get 1 free' promotion before. But with a car? "We have done this last year already," explains managing director Olivier Van den Broeke. "We hope move sixty stock models this way" The promotion applies to buyers of a Punto, Bravo, Qubo, Doblo, Freemont, or a commercial van currently in stock.

"We want to make clear that the discounts you get on a car nowadays, sometimes equal the value of a car. So we giving away a free Fiat Panda 'Easy' with a value of 10,500 euros. I make no illusions, we won't sell all sixty cars. But this is an easy way to free up some space for the new models when the Brussels Motor Show in January starts."

Apparently he's already got rid of ten cars just today!

Slightly off topic but this is nothing new. My old Morris Minor convertible was a free gift when new. The car belonged to the wife of a funeral director and was given the car for free when he bought two Daimler hearses and a limousine.

Morticia was black with a white roof, red interior and the original receipt read zero Pounds, zero Shillings and zero Pence. :)

I wish I never sold that one.

Last edited:
Back