Styling Bambina badge

Currently reading:
Styling Bambina badge

timgarman

Established member
Hi Folks

Some little tyke recently ripped off my the chrome Bambina badge off the boot lid of my car (he or she kindly left the B).

There's none listed on Ricambio UK or Van Der Laan. Anyone know where I can get one?

Tim

the Bambina badge was only used in NZ so you'll likely find one here but nowhere else. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Probably worth trying Horopito Motors if Ant doesn't have one.
FWIW I just got a NZ new 1973 500F and by this point the cars were imported fully assembled so the Bambina name and badge was gone.

Edit: there is one amongst this pile https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/ca...n-1482898444.htm?rsqid=/pA3LSle+ESjTA/5cGhcQg

Last edited:
Hi Tim,

Try John Collins in Auckland. He's still about and a good source of parts and information.

PM me and I'll give you his phone number.

Jim Francis

Anybody in New Zealand---if you have a 500L, snap up those parts. If the rear light units are ORIGINAL, they are getting a bit like hen's teeth--and vastly better made than the 'pattern' parts (the originals have metal bulb holders, the 'pattern' units have badly made plastic bulb holders) (y):)

Thanks for the many responses to my quest folks.

I now have one supplied by Ant in Napier. Let's hope this one stays untouched.

Back