bagdhad sleeps easy tonight....

Currently reading:
bagdhad sleeps easy tonight....

There isn't a 'cap' on computer games, they simply do not have an R18 rating for games and so any games that are released must comply with MA15 (the next highest rating) standards. It's fairly likely this will get changed soon though as there is a fair amount of support for the motion at the moment.

I thought it was a cap, no matter I hope it gets sorted. The world as a whole thinks the guy responsible is a nut so you're not alone in thinking this.

There aren't sex shops 'all over the streets' there's only one within a twenty minute drive, and besides I doubt they make much money on the shop front, it's probably all online these days.

I'm sorry I said that, as I said before it was just something I read. Maybe not remembered right.

And Holdens are decent cars, but they are the same models that are released under a Chevy badge elsewhere.

Hah! That is true in a way but the way it works is that their parent company general motors keeps unique cars for different markets like your ute. I couldn't see why the other cars are a problem and if they believe there is a market for them they'll try selling them there. That's why you may see a Monaro over here with vauxhall badges. Also, the Corsa was designed for us all over Europe where it's badged Opel and Vauxhall you may see a Monaro over here with vauxhall badges. Also, the Corsa was designed for us all over Europe where it's badged Opel and Vauxhall. Chevy don't seem to have many of the smaller ones mind as do pontiac (though their lines are dead now).

That's why you may see a Monaro over here with vauxhall badges. Also, the Corsa was designed for us all over Europe where it's badged Opel and Vauxhall you may see a Monaro over here with vauxhall badges. Also, the Corsa was designed for us all over Europe where it's badged Opel and Vauxhall. Chevy don't seem to have many of the smaller ones mind as do pontiac (though their lines are dead now).
Saw a Holden badged Corsa a couple of years ago and mentioned it on here. Someone replied and said what the model name was but I can't remember what it was now.

Where were we? Oh yes, murderous Iraqi schizophrenics. If he were returned to Iraq, would anybody there notice? Three car bombs have gone of there today resulting in the deaths of about 40 people. If he was sent back, would it make a difference?

Still, I suppose the consciences of thousands of Guardian readers will be salved as a result of him being allowed to stay. Until that is he kills one of them.

Where were we? Oh yes, murderous Iraqi schizophrenics. If he were returned to Iraq, would anybody there notice?

Quite possibly the next person he kills, yes. They would notice. As would their family.

Back