General Badges - DIY Panda 4x4

Currently reading:
General Badges - DIY Panda 4x4

Bob Gill

I'm me and proud of it
Used my vinyl cutter and doming fluid to produce these. Makes the 4x4 on the plastic door panels standout more than the grey on grey.:)

panda4x4badge.jpg

Cheers
Bob

Just done few different metallic colours - as well as the green, there is red and silver. When they have cured I'll post a picture. Needs a bit of tuning but things are looking good.
Will keep you all updated.
Cheers
Bob

I would be interested in something to contrast with my green - maybe scarlet red or even zombie green !

Theoretically you could do them in any colour - as long as it is available in vinyl. I've got some glow in the dark, reflective, fluoro and other stuff that could be used.
The process is quite time consuming, but results in a nice gel coated label.

Hi Bob
Love your badges, I did the very same thing on my 4x4 Antarctica when it was new. I went to my local sign shop and they produced some vinyl stickers in the orange. They really did look nice once applied. They charged me £12.00 for the pair. A word of warning though if you haven't yet fitted them. The 4x4 mouldings on the plastic panel are tapered inwards so any dimensions should be taken from the deepest point otherwise they will not fit in.
Happy Badge making
Regards Jo

Red for me - green would get a bit "lost" amongst the main colour of the car.

Red would be a nice contrast !!

Back