General BAD NEWS! R.I.P. Cinqy....:( ;(

Currently reading:
General BAD NEWS! R.I.P. Cinqy....:( ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually most scrappy's don't crush immediatly any more. They just sign the logbook, and give you a receipt to sign saying that you agree to them keeping it for a minimum of a year.

They then leave them to be stripped. Due to the amount it costs to dispose of a crushed car they tend to keep them for parts.

If you want to save cash when you scrap a car, drain all the fluids and dispose of them yourself. You can dump oil for free at your local tip.

Oh, and I would say that £750 for the car would be about right. just take the audio, and other none essential stuff off. I would rip the wheels off if they're ok. Especially if you have a set of standard's kicking around.

Jon+Em

Since I told the engineer to go back to Helphire to ask for more, he hasnt got back to me.....
Will wait and see what he says. If he valued the car taking into account the exhaust, K&N and the alloys, you reckon I could still take these off on the sly LOL? :D

Hey all, engineer called me and result! Got £800 for the car in standard form AND I get to rip all the bits off it so will be selling a few bits.
Engineer said as long as it can roll onto the truck then i can have the alloys. Will be sticking the steelies on straight away on Monday (Weather and health permitting)

badboyz016 said:
Hey all, engineer called me and result! Got £800 for the car in standard form AND I get to rip all the bits off it so will be selling a few bits.
Engineer said as long as it can roll onto the truck then i can have the alloys. Will be sticking the steelies on straight away on Monday (Weather and health permitting)

That does sound a good price. What are you getting as a replacement?

crazy_cinq! said:
Gutted matey! (n)
Looked like a nice motor.. Glad to hear you are OK'ish though.

Yea me really gutted, loved that car :(

Right stripped the car and got the following for sale:

-40mm spax springs
Door handles
Window winders
door cards
rear pods
rear side windows (self tinted)
3.5" round powerflow backbox
Silver Punto sporting/GT Alloys with 2:LOL:unlop and 2x Conti tyres
Centre flexi pipe
Centre console with max power gear gaitor (very slightly damaged)
clocks sprayed white with 69000 miles and 2 blue LEDs (Looks BRILL)
Top bit of dash
ECU
Wing mirrors
Side repeater lenses
Tinted rear lights (both) 1 has minor crack
Clock
rear view mirror with interior light
Water tank (very slightly damaged)
I think thats it but will add to list if i come up with any more. Am apen to SENSIBLE offers :) Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back