Azaspunto.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Azas Punto sporting.

Introduction

Re: Azas Punto sporting

LOL i know what you mean

my k&n has gone sooooo quiet now:( before my middle pipe was blowing slightly so gave it a bit more of a deeper noise but now i fitted a new middle pipe because it was snapped in half and now my k&n is still loud but not as loud as i liked it :( lol

not dissapointing at all mate! still is buff, what subs you got aswell? and are they powered by an amp? if so detailsss please :)

does the K&N make it sound nicer? like really noticeable?

been a bit nawty and wired them off 1 amp, really shouldnt do that , but they are JBL GT4 1000watts, 2 of which are 12inch and 1 is 15 inch all 1000watts though not sure which amp it is but it is a JBL GTsummt have 2x vibe slicks on the home made shelf lol, door speakers i havnt swapped yet waitin on some money ,the boxes are made from 3 sections , beats the old fli sub that i was using,
thats all i know mate cuz im really quite clueless to be honest, i know its wired up a bit naughty but ill live , and will do it properly when i can afford to ,

I get soooo confused when it comes to speakerss :(

i just want some kicking bass, enough to get noticed by people (y) but i dont want use ALL my boot space for it.. think of stealth fitting 2 subs above the wheel arches, and possibly stealth shelfing 6x9's or some 8inch speakers.. oh and i have no clue about amps aswell.. man ima novice

Love the car BTW alloys are niiice, i like its subtleness..

Tom

thanks mate, would love to get hold of some abarth bumpers, alloys were a bargain 120quid with new tyres, ermm ye that sounds good bout your boot, you dont have to use all your boot like i did, wouldnt sugges it if you have a gf, mine went mad at me for using all the space,

Id Love some aswell, and id love to lower mine, but the insurance raise is killllller, most places wont quote me :(, im looking at like £1260 a yea as it is, let alone the addition of mods...
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Not lowered mate, always sat quite low even before i loaded up my boot, insured with QUINN direct, i had to go and look, couldnt actually remeber lol, nothin else yet, got a nice credit card debt to get out the way, by then it wil be xmas so lookin at new year before i think bout more, its hard though when i see other cars and ther progress and there me with no money,

:bang: So i get my sporting alloys refurbed and sprayed , lookin fresh as ya like but while i was openin my door i asked the mrs 2 hold it up for a min and she dropped 1 on a brick border so 1 needs re doin now, great:bang:

:bang: So i get my sporting alloys refurbed and sprayed , lookin fresh as ya like but while i was openin my door i asked the mrs 2 hold it up for a min and she dropped 1 on a brick border so 1 needs re doin now, great:bang:
never trust the mrs to do anything when it comes to ur own motor. let them break their own. lol

jus needed her 2 hold it up for like 20 seconds while i unlocked the door,gona hav 2 be resprayed now, great, she felt so guilty tho, i was fairly calm bout it , bles her, o well these things happen:mad:

jus needed her 2 hold it up for like 20 seconds while i unlocked the door,gona hav 2 be resprayed now, great, she felt so guilty tho, i was fairly calm bout it , bles her, o well these things happen:mad:
yeah they do. u love em for a reason so cant let material things get the best of u. mine decided to swing my door wide open to the point she scrapped the bottom of the door on the pavement :bang: redeeming facts are that its not that noticeable and she has offered to help me out this month cos i need a new clutch fitted. still sucks that u gotta get it refurbed again tho. post some pics once u got it sorted.

ye, jus means i wil hav the wheels on a few days later, no problem, jus a lil bit of money but oh well, i said if u didnt do it i probably would have, ill get some pix up asap, (y)

get rid of the k&n and buy a focus induction kit for £40 inc delivery and you will feel a bit more power. or a lot more power as the 57i k&n looses power as all it does is suck hot air in off the cam cover. the focus kit looks a hell of a lot better and you will feel the difference in mid range revs....

boot looks brill tho. like the work.

get rid of the k&n and buy a focus induction kit for £40 inc delivery and you will feel a bit more power. or a lot more power as the 57i k&n looses power as all it does is suck hot air in off the cam cover. the focus kit looks a hell of a lot better and you will feel the difference in mid range revs....

boot looks brill tho. like the work.
focus induction doesnt fit on a sporting iirc

cant wait for pics of the wheels :D

Back