front.jpg

Ducato Autotrail Cheyenne 969 SE

2009 Autotrail Cheyenne 969 SE
Hello Nigel
Good idea, i got an li 150 series 2 around 15yrs ago in payment for tiling the front of someone's roof,
So far i have taken it apart and put it in to crates.. bought a few bits and bobs for it and its stayed in the garage ever since.. may start on it this year.... been saying that for at least five years..
Nice looking scooter you have

Perfect mate I wish it was me who was retired I have a motorhome as well but can only get a way on the occasional weekend but yes can't wait till I am free and can go whare ever I want

Hello Nigel
Good idea, i got an li 150 series 2 around 15yrs ago in payment for tiling the front of someone's roof,
So far i have taken it apart and put it in to crates.. bought a few bits and bobs for it and its stayed in the garage ever since.. may start on it this year.... been saying that for at least five years..
Nice looking scooter you have
I've got another one in bits, I'm building it up now after a 7 year pause :) , was a GP150 going to be a GP230 when finished, doing it all myself, did same many years ago, get a book called the complete Spanners manual aka as Sticky's book

Back