Posted by ben
Brooklands Museum Trust Limited
Saturday, May 4, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 4, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Thanks for a good day was good to be back into the scene with faces new and old.

Thanks to everyone who made it so good, the events team, Ben for coming over, everyone for turning up and a special thanks to Stu who I think goes that little bit more to get things on days before (not a critism of anybody else, its just what Stu does).

Best moment of the day: Seeing the lady smile when I sold the model of the Cinq (sorry I didnt get youre name). It was just nice to make somebody so happy and even other members commented to me on how happy you was.

Now left thinking how do I get a stilo that cant be driven from Wales to East Anglia???

Last edited:
Amazing day out and thankyou to all who put together, organized and made it go so smooth. was good to put some faces to people on the forums and as usual check out peoples crazy fiats!

Had a great day nice to meet a few of you, scout500. Rui, Benny and Stu. Sorry I missed the photo, had to meet some friends who were rather needy and to be honest wrecked the rest of my day as I missed the photo and the hill test. Never mind always next year, and I might yet come to Stanford. I am making a sign to go on my car, it will read ITS NOT A EFFING WRAP. I write this from my bed at Brooklands hotel, on the car park were these, which I didn't see at the show ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367736487.686482.jpg ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367736509.104967.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367736447.261050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1367736447.261050.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 82
flying_zpsf74bb20e.png

Heres a nice freeze of the Ferris Bueller moment !! We were all told at the briefing about the top of the hill.......... maybe he forgot that part..........

Back