Styling Audi alloy wheels?

Currently reading:
Styling Audi alloy wheels?

Ronnie63

Probably not but would Audi 15” alloys fit an x244 ducato

Thanks Ronnie

Looks like it’s these if more info?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The adverts do not mention the load bearing capacity of the wheel. What is the weight of your motorhome? I presume the wheels would have to be rated at least 1250kg each, possibly more, depending on the axle loads and MGW.

My gut feeling is the wheels will not be adequate even assuming the correct PCD or ET. The tyres are only 205mm, what size do you want to fit, is the wheel capable of it? I presume you will be ditching the tyres.

Last edited:
Yes I think they will not suit coming from an Audi A1 the motorhome is 3.450 ton running 15” steel rims

Audi are usually 112x5, centre 65.5, ET 35 to 50 (depending on car and tyre width)

Yous could be5x118 and centre 71 for older ducatos, or 5 x 130 and 78 centre. So it's a no go anyway either way.
Porsche are 5x130 ;)

Only wheels you should use are load rated wheels suitable for that vehicle and its weight , any thing else is illegal and would cause a world of grief if you had a accident as you would be uninsured ...!

Back