media2.jpeg

Asbo the angry orange

Introduction

Well I haven't actually got or even seen it yet :eek: But I have finance arranged and have paid a deposit and insurance and so on Saturday I'm off to pick up this beast from a dealers darn sarf :D Saw it midnight on Friday, put down a deposit at 9am Saturday as this is the perfect car and ticks every box for me.

media2.jpegmedia4.jpeg
media3.jpeg

Ford Focus ST3: ASBO orange, new shape with satnav, pushbutton start, keyless entry, leather, climate control etc. It should be good! Not sure exactly how I'm meant to drive it, it has far too many buttons :cry: :eek: Oh yes and she has a name already :eek:
Re: Stevie the Angry Orange

full miltek with decat and a bluefin, then boot it and CUM IN YOUR PANTS!!!!!

5 pot roar ftw!!

welcome to focus country!

You will wish you had come sooner

Lovely Helz, I am a fan of ASBO ST's :yum:

I did think about part ex'ing the GP for one but then I realised that after doing that I wouldn't be able to afford petrol for it lol.

Have you started buying Irn Bru yet then??

Lovely car, and goes like stink. What more could you want! Enjoy!

P(y)

Excellent looking, I would rock that all day.

I have 3 bright orange polo shirts going spare in September if you want them? :p

I'm not a fan of new fords tbh, but i really like the focus st's, especially in ASBO orange :D

one thing i have noticed with the focus's around here from mk2 onwards, is they are obviously very hard to reverse park!, they all have huge dents in the back quarter panels, and the bumpers are all scuffed!, maybe its not the cars, but the drivers around here!

Have to admit rear visibility is poor my mk1.5 is the same

everything else makes up for that niggle though

Back