Technical Are all fuel tanks for a seicento the same?

Currently reading:
Technical Are all fuel tanks for a seicento the same?

So you can fit spi tank into mpi ?

As for the fuel filter, is built into the fuel pump housing, so it doesn't really matter when fitting a different tank as long as you are using the same fuel pump housing.

Thanks
Ming

Hi Guys and gals! was wondering if anybody can help out and shed some light on something for us. My girlfriend's Fiat Seicento has knackered rear radius arm bushes that could do with changing. I thought it would be much easier to order new radius arms and get them fitted on. However, she has the Michael Schumacher edition (ggrrrrr!) and I dont know why but fiat took it upon themselves to use a lot of one off parts on these cars - and I think the radius arms are no different. When I look online I can only find (on shop4parts) the none abs arms - they're £122 quid each - quite pricey, but not as bad as ringing up fiat and finding out the ones for our car are £240 each! Why is this? Anybody know what the actual difference in in the radius arms? can the cheaper none abs ones be made to fit? or is this just another Fiat scam?

I don't have a schumacher but my sei has ABS as an option from factory. Can't say i have ever noticed a difference in the actual arm itself - i maybe wrong but can't think what they possibly could have changed on it. From memory the only difference i have found at the back is the rear hub and hub nuts are different (and expensive, you know the drill by now).

Can't say i have ever noticed a difference in the actual arm itself - QUOTE]

You will if you need parts linked with ABS. :D

The rear back plate mount is different with a hole and an M5 thread for the wheel sensor.
Enlarge this picy.

Last edited:
Back