Technical anyone know what this blue cable does?

Currently reading:
Technical anyone know what this blue cable does?

UCLoz

i was putting in my aux, into my 56 grande punto dynamic and found this cable behind my hu, :confused: i may have been plugged in, and came out when i was removing my hu, but i haven't noticed anything stop working? does anyone know what it is, its a blue cable with , what i think is a spade connector on the end i cant tell where its going as it is tied into to rest of the cables.

Thanks
Laurence :)

Attachments

• S__2454.jpg
    S__2454.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 12
I suspect it's for the optional subwoofer, as a remote switch-on.
any chance you or anyone els knows where its leads , if to anything ?, or where its meant to plugged into on the back of the hu ?
thanks

I don't know what the connector does ,but manufactures make a loom and it covers various models ,so you wil find multiple wires not connected to anything .I doubt it has anything to do with the head unit ..and if everything is working dont worry

yep remote cable. if you dont have an aftermarket sub then dont worry not supposed to be connected to anything

im planning on getting an aftermarket sup at the end of the month, what should i do with this cable ?
thanks

is the other end in the boot somewhere , and where does it plug into on the hu ?

Back