General Any value in punto mk1 parts?

Currently reading:
General Any value in punto mk1 parts?

Hi All,

I am moving house soon and i have a shed full of mk1 punto parts from a project i abandoned long ago. Parts are alloys, interior, front end body parts/lighting and i never got round to properly selling them.

Is there any demand for these parts are would i be better off slinging them in the tip? I have gone off ebay as i have heard too many horror stories and the fee's seem laughable now.

Hi All,

I am moving house soon and i have a shed full of mk1 punto parts from a project i abandoned long ago. Parts are alloys, interior, front end body parts/lighting and i never got round to properly selling them.

Is there any demand for these parts are would i be better off slinging them in the tip? I have gone off ebay as i have heard too many horror stories and the fee's seem laughable now.

There is still value in these parts. A set of Alloys will go for £120+ if in good nick (standard alloys) After market alloys - I don't know, depends on make etc

Interior could fetch £60+ if in good nick

Ebay, FF classifieds or gumtree are your best bet for selling these I think(y)

Thanks for the replys.

They are all standard parts from a 16v sporting. I might try my luck with some of the small postable parts on the classifieds here.

Problem with the larger parts (interior, bumper, wheels) is my location is a bit far for some people to collect.

Back