General Any issues with the Bravo multiair??

Currently reading:
General Any issues with the Bravo multiair??

puddingbag

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to buy a Bravo to replace my fiat Stilo

Just wondered if there are any issue with the Bravo Multiair 140 petro?

As on on the radio lately, they are saying that some of the new diesel eco are having clocking issues, with there filters and cost over £400 to change.

Many Thanks

Tim

Thank you RobW will checkout the 'reliability thread'

austenw90 I am looking at lots of different bravo models at the moment, its hard to choose!

Thanks

Tim

As on on the radio lately, they are saying that some of the new diesel eco are having clocking issues, with there filters and cost over £400 to change.

:confused:

Check the cars history and clocking isn't that easy. Unlikely on a car like a Bravo either, not exactly expensive cars with big mark ups.

To 'clock' a car these days you really need to be at it from day one - for the first few years the mileage is recorded at each service by the dealer and come MOT time they are all recorded electronically now.

People will still be caught out if they don't check the history independently (ie don't rely on a log book someone has bought off ebay...), but taking 50k off an older car would these days be flagged up big time when MOT histories are checked.

Always check, but do also use gut and the usual tell tale signs - ie pedals, gear lever, seats etc.

Back