Any Brillant Ideas 4 the Traffic Cameras ?

Currently reading:
Any Brillant Ideas 4 the Traffic Cameras ?

B

Boorock

Guys, before getting smart & slowing down I need some tested, true recommendations for the traffic cameras...

eBay has lots of options like;

- Folding License Plates,
- Hiding the license plate with a motorized curtain plate,
- LCD blurring screens for the license plate,
- Reflective coating sprays, ( Not working..)
- Reflective plate covers... etc..etc... (Not working also)

I liked the curtain or folding license plates but they may break down easily :(

Any creative ideas that work for those bloody traffic cameras ?

Thanks in advance :)

not that im one to start issues here lol but im sure everybody with a licsense has at one time slipped over the speed limit lol

but tbh it is a fair comment lol i try my hardest nowadays to stick to the limits and keep it for track as i know first hand how it feels to loose my liscense lol...

fiatbrovohgttunedcopy2ri6.jpg

if your willing to speed and risk getting caught out by a gatso or mobile camera,then you only got yourself to blame if anything happens to your license.We all been there,well some of us have ;)

all these 'magic' plates are just for idiots who drive like a **** everywhere they go and dont want to get caught!

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)
Insurance deposit then tax next then back on the road :)

Got to aggree with the comments, Just keep within the limits, As mick says, every driver has gone over the limit at some time, BTW Mick, Did you get your licence back?

yeah, basically found a legal loop hole and decided that i felt up to it now, i was told by doctor to just be carefull and if i got bad again to stop imediatly.

ill be taking the new car off road soon anyways lol got a load of work needs doing, valve stem oil seals, cambelt, a new clutch and my litghened flywheel.4 bar fuel reg, a T25 turbo and some oil feeds lol just waiting for a decent coupe manifold now to come up on ebay as all ive seen are a brand new one, a custom one both over £500 and a cracked one that was too expensive.

hoping its only off road for a month or two so can take it to FC performance and have them put the stage two map on it.

any help is welcome too lol

who are you by the way lol

fiatbrovohgttunedcopy2ri6.jpg