General Any Adria Twin owners on here?

Currently reading:
General Any Adria Twin owners on here?

Taipan

Hi All,

We've just bought our first Campervan which is a 2010 Adria Twin. The previous owners never used the shower but showed us how the shower head was the basin tap and pulled out to be put as a shower. Trouble is there is nowhere to hang the shower head? Internet searching has failed to find me a picture of one set up so was wondering if anyone has an Adria Twin and could post a picture of the shower head bracket so I can replicate it.

TIA

Hi All,

We've just bought our first Campervan which is a 2010 Adria Twin. The previous owners never used the shower but showed us how the shower head was the basin tap and pulled out to be put as a shower. Trouble is there is nowhere to hang the shower head? Internet searching has failed to find me a picture of one set up so was wondering if anyone has an Adria Twin and could post a picture of the shower head bracket so I can replicate it.

TIA
You hold it in your hand or install something after market.

Thanks. that would explain why i cant see any holes anywhere. I've gone with a suction attachment anyway.

Thanks. that would explain why i cant see any holes anywhere. I've gone with a suction attachment anyway.
Its obviously a matter of individual choice but although we have a fitted holder in our swift lifestyle, we dont tend to use it. I find that showering as you do at home uses significantly more water. Its easier to control the amount of water ( and so have to fill the tank less) by using it hand held and turning off in between stages.

We also keep a watering can in the locker as its handy to have the option of topping up, for those times when you dont want to move off pitch to refill.

Back