Anniversary

Currently reading:
Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Phil (y)

pnlcartoon.jpg

LMAO KoA just love the pic thats definatly a PNL look alike behind that pc shame he shaved the beard off though he would then be a dead ringer ;) :D

Well I think that just leaves me to say Thanx for all your replies and guess what she's still not home from work :(

Stuart DemonD said:
Congrats Phil :D

Who said about forgetting? We are coming up to our 10th next Thursday :woot:

Congratulations for next Thursday (y)

fiatangel said:
Congratulations for next Thursday (y)

And from me also but tell us Stu as we havnt had the official invite I take it we just turn up :D and dont invite Dave cos he will scoff all the cake :p :D

sammiboo said:
brilliant stuff Phill, i think your wife deserves a medal. i dont know how any woman can put up with a man for that long :p

I know you didnt really mean that Sammi ;) you women would never cope without us fetching and carrying doing all that cooking and cleaning and of course all that pampering we give you ;)

Congratulations Phil to you and your better 1/2 for 37yrs of marriage ystdy, sorry i missed it! Hats off to the pair of you, quite an achievement in this day and age to say the least!(y)
Congratulations aswll to Bozzy and the mrs today, it makes such a pleasant change to hear of long lasting marriages nowadays! Kinda puts a bit of your faith back into society(y).
As for men forgetting, thats just not true we wouldnt dare! we just do it to wind you up!!:D

Not really no we didnt I did ring her in work and asked her if she fancied a meal but she said No its to hot :confused: and when she came in she was wacked after a long day she didnt even want me to make her anything to eat just left her to unwind :)

PNL said:
Not really no we didnt I did ring her in work and asked her if she fancied a meal but she said No its to hot :confused: and when she came in she was wacked after a long day she didnt even want me to make her anything to eat just left her to unwind :)

Oh not even a foot rub?

might be a good idea to start saving up and thinking of a good idea for your 40th. Or at least drop a big hint to your kids to organise you guys a surprise party! ;)

Back