Amazing Car descriptions on gumtree.

Currently reading:
Amazing Car descriptions on gumtree.

scrobert

Deceiver Of Fools
Was just browsing the car section of Gum tree Birmingham and saw a few of these that made me lol. wouldnt exactly sell the car now would it?

1. WERY GOOD CONDICION WERY CLIN CAR LONG TAX MOT

2. ITS V NICE CAR 206 DIESEL 4 DOORS V GOD BODY WORK DRIVES SUPERB v reg
GOT 3 MON ROAD TAX
FULL 12 MONTS MOT
MAHROON COLOUR
ALLOYS ON
CASSETE PLAYER
CONTACT ALI
959 OVNO

3. GOOD CONDYSON STAIL S4 ALOJS 18 INCH KRIM LEDER CENTRAL LOK ELEKTRYK WINDOWS SAN RUF SERVIS HISTORY CLIN INSAJT NO DENC NO SKRAC MO R INFO CAL

4. wery good condicion wery clin car tax 3 months mot 3 months tel

My translation of number 3 is
Good Condition, steel S4 Alloys 18 Inch Rims Leather Central Locking Electric Windows Sun Roof Service History Clean Inside No Dent No scrape More Info Call.

Last edited:
Hes selling more than one car by the look of it (3 so far)

Would you bother calling? If he spoke to you like that would you understand lol!

Could also be one of the many scams that are designed to part you with your cash for **** all.

What's more amazing than people's lack of spelling skills, is the condition the cars are in the photos. The majority of people don't even clean a car up when selling it. Last time we sold a car it got completely cleaned inside until it was like new, washed, waxed/polished, we put that blackening stuff on the tires and spent a while buffing up the chrome on it. A little effort goes a long way.

Heres another lol

CLIN INSAJ GUUT CAR NO TAX MO IFORSIN COL 07747431009

Just seen a few people posting warnings of cars with finance to be payed.

Quite a few cheap cars on there though. but I would probly still buy from a garage after seeing some of those adverts.

Yea I Cleaned my old car before selling. Must not care about increasing the value lol? Unless there hiding the damage!

Last edited:
306maxi's free car =
500sg.jpg

Karbines free car =
2373832385485e41c2aa.jpg

Sorry thats how the system works :p

The same guy is selling another Audi. He must steal one everyday lol ?!

SERVIS HISTORY GOOD CONDYSON NO TAX NO MOT ALLOJS 18 INCH FUL LEDEL MOR INFO CAL 07789663074

Wow check this one has POWER STARING, I sure would want to get my car in a staring compertition with that.

ITS V NICE BLACK COLOUR CAR DRIVES SUPERB POWER STARING
CD PLAYER
GOT DENT ON PASSENGER SIDE
MOT TILL SEPTEMBER
ROAD TAX TILL JUNE
NEED GOOD WASH
ANY OFFERS
CONTACT

wery good condicion wery cli n car tax 5 months 1,8 lpg gas wery ekonomic car tel 07760588867

Ok this guy must have a garage. would somone mind ringing him up and telling him how to spell condition, very and clean. Hes got over 20 cars advertised all with dodgey descriptions. lol

Back