Technical Alternative oil filter 1.2 petrol

Currently reading:
Technical Alternative oil filter 1.2 petrol

I took it back to Halfords and got a refund in the end. I will buy one that IS the same size to be safe.

I showed them the photo at the till, although they accept return of purchased items within 30 days even if unused anyway. The one I wanted wasn't in stock but I can get one elsewhere, no rush, I intend to do it after the MoT in July. :)
Well done, that is the right thing to do.
Please accept my apologies, on behalf of all the good contributors on here. Your cry for help appears to have been hijacked by somoeone with poor advice, which you have ignored. Thank you. The standard of help given on this forum is usually to a very high standard.

hijacked by somoeone with poor advice, which you have ignored.
The difference between an engineer and a lowly technician, we think and use our brains rather than just follow what we're told to do.

I didn't give any advice, but then reading and thinking also appears to be beyoud your meager technician level brain :D

The difference between an engineer and a lowly technician, we think and use our brains rather than just follow what we're told to do.

I didn't give any advice, but then reading and thinking also appears to be beyoud your meager technician level brain :D
Reasoned argument, based on actual experience with this engine and model - v - personal insult. Pick a winner.
At least my poor lowly brain can spell 'beyond' and 'meagre', without looking them up.

Back