Bravo (Classic) Alloy wheels

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Alloy wheels

cpt_spalding

Can anyone tell me if these wheels will fit my 1.2 80 SX Brava?

Also, can I transfer my cheapo tyres to them or would I need to put daft low profile tyres on them?

I use cheapy tyres because peeps are always fly tipping furniture on my street that disintegrates & leaves screws & nails in the gutter for me to drive over :cry:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have the standard 14" 4 stud steelies at present.

& what are spacers (eek)?

How do I find the offset on the wheels & how will I know if they need spacers?

well it will be stamped on the wheels, likewise your wheels will have the offset too. But the Bravo/a lot should be able to tell you what the offset is on a bravo/a. The mk2 Punto people should be able to tell you the offset of them wheels.

All this info could be in the FAQ for the appropriate car sections, not having either i've never really looked at the FAQ for either.

Thanks,

Never having strayed from standard wheels before I wasn't aware there were so many numbers to look out for. Had a search on the Brava & Punto forums for wheel offsets & got some info. THink the wheels should be ok but I'll get confirmation on the wheel numbers from the seller before I bid.

Last edited:
Back