4 flashes = Left rear door
5 flashes = Volumetric sensors on ceiling light
6 flashes = Bonnet
7 flashes = Boot lid
8 flashes = Ignition power supply
10 flashes = At least 3 alarm situations
Fixed light = Transmitter battery low
The flashing codes are emitted in sequence at 1.5 second intervals.'

From that you could maybe deduce that nine flashes is a combination of two faults? That seems very unlikely though. Strange that 9 flashes is missing from the list.

Alarm indications
1 flash = right front door
2 flashes = left front door
3 flashes = right rear door
4 flashes = left rear door
5 flashes = volumetric sensors on ceiling light
6 flashes = bonnet
7 flashes = boot lid
8 flashes = ignition power supply
9 flashes = power supply +Battery
10 flashes = at least 3 alarm situations.
Fixed light = transmitter battery low.
The flashing codes are emitted in sequence at 1.5 second interva

Well an ecu reset only make the alarm non operational until you lock the car again with the key...then alarm sets and its remembered its last mode...so I still can't arm it...as it will just go off..

I'm stuck now! Wish I'd left it well alone..
Also found out that my battery back up alarm doesn't work, tested the internal battery with a multi meter and getting good voltage..

Strange but yesterday I fiddled for ages then got fed up and put it back together, minus the battery pack.
Went thru country codes and it worked as before on country code 2...wehey! Tried 5 again and it would just go off after being armed! God knows why, neighbours will just have to put up with the beeeeep or beeeep beeep!

Where is the batt pack located??
I'm assuming it's discharged/not taking charge... Could you put a temp battery in its place while changing the codes??
Marty.

The battery pack is in the actual siren unit...just unscrew the 4 screws and it pops open and there is the battery pack, speaker and circuit board.
Its 7.2v so not straight forward...I've ordered 6 batteries to make a pack and will keep the post informed of outcome

Back