Alarm Advice,

Currently reading:
Alarm Advice,

MartCinq

Hi. Some twats recently stole my 6x9's and I've decided that I'm going to get an alarm fitted coz' I'm gonna have this car till the end of the year plus some prolly.
I'm wanting one thats pretty bogstandard but works basically. How hard is it to fit an alarm yourself and can it be taken out to put on another car?

I need some Cinq sun visors, if anyone has any please e-mail me or PM me!

hi mart i replied on you're other thread but as i said the sterling pro comes with a wiring diagram which makes it easier and you can take it to another car but personally i would just buy another alarm for you're new car unless you're scrapping the one with alarm as it helps to sell the car.if you get the 'pro' i can guide you to where the wires are(although the guide tells you:D)so for £79.99 you get remote locking ,another immob',shock sensor ,auto door locking etc all from toad who i've used before,i've used direct car parts before and never had any problems.took me about 2 hours all in to fit my alarm although i have fitted a couple before

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

Hey are Cobra alarm's any good? I went into checkpoint and the said they'd fit one for 210 with alarm, immobiliser and incar sensors or a Cat1 for 310 is it worth my money??

I'm goin to go to Halfords today see if they have any others

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war!"

Back