Styling Aftermarket Side moldings for 2016 TA

Currently reading:
Styling Aftermarket Side moldings for 2016 TA

DKMark

Hi All
My Panda TA Lounge doesn't have the door protecting side moldings which is not unusual for Denmark as things like this are often omitted for cost reasons. I would like to add them and would like to hear:

1) If anyone has any experience / recommendations vis brand / supplier ?
2) Does anyone know if the original factory fitted ones are simply stuck on or are there clips fitted to the door skins to support them (Clips that are fitted via holes in the door skin.)?

Thanks

Mark

This, from an online version of the Fiat parts catalogue, suggests there are plastic clips, that are likely in holes in the bodywork... (part 3 - I assume there is more than one!). The part number for the side mouldings here is for the 4x4 version.
1648830044090.png

20220318_101431.jpg20220318_101410.jpg
Here are 2 pics of my car with non genuine side mouldings from a company called Automotiva, they were about £50 with free delivery. They have their own website as well as being on Ebay which was where I purchased mine. They were installed by myself nearly 3 years ago & are still fine with no signs of coming off. The fit is that good that friends & family think they are genuine, if you were non the wiser you would think they are genuine

Back