General Active 1.2

Currently reading:
General Active 1.2

nosm

Well I fancy a change of car {currently have a 1.2 clio mk2 ph3, 182 rep'd}, I have decided upon a Active 1.2.

Ive found one with 24k miles, 57 reg which is new orleans blue and has the punto white strip down the lower side.

Comes with Blue&me, voice activation, Push button start, Privacy glass. All for £4500 which sounds reasonable.

So firstly... Im due a phone upgrade as my iphone is past its prime, with the blue&me in mind would a a HTC be the most compatible as I want the SMS reading thing to work. Dont really want to get the iphone 4 as SMS doesnt work and you need that adaptor thing.

Also, would like the linea kit but its too much ££££ so would just get the Grille for now, maybe the splitter. Anyone got a picture of this grille on a new orleans blue?

cheers.

Well I fancy a change of car {currently have a 1.2 clio mk2 ph3, 182 rep'd}, I have decided upon a Active 1.2.

Ive found one with 24k miles, 57 reg which is new orleans blue and has the punto white strip down the lower side.

Comes with Blue&me, voice activation, Push button start, Privacy glass. All for £4500 which sounds reasonable.

So firstly... Im due a phone upgrade as my iphone is past its prime, with the blue&me in mind would a a HTC be the most compatible as I want the SMS reading thing to work. Dont really want to get the iphone 4 as SMS doesnt work and you need that adaptor thing.

Also, would like the linea kit but its too much ££££ so would just get the Grille for now, maybe the splitter. Anyone got a picture of this grille on a new orleans blue?

cheers.

Good choice mate. I came from a Clio to my GP and have never looked back! I have a HTC desire. The phone pairs with Blue and Me fine, despite not being on the compatible list of phones and all the features work bar SMS reading. Looking at this document no HTC phones will do this. Other people may have experience of it working though.

If you look through the members motors section I'm pretty sure you will find the pic you are after.

Welcome.

Linea Grills can be had for around £200 if you can find one.

If you like the car mentioned above, I would aim to get some money off that, £4500 seems pretty high for a 3 year old 1.2.

If you can stretch a bit more you could get a 1.4 8v, these have a bit more guts to them.

Good choice mate. I came from a Clio to my GP and have never looked back! I have a HTC desire. The phone pairs with Blue and Me fine, despite not being on the compatible list of phones and all the features work bar SMS reading. Looking at this document no HTC phones will do this. Other people may have experience of it working though.

If you look through the members motors section I'm pretty sure you will find the pic you are after.

Sure my brothers HTC is micosoft so thought that it would be fully enabled with the blue&me.
Can't seem to find any decent phones with are fully compatible.

Welcome! I'm another one that came from Clio (mk2ph2) to GP (were you on CS?). Definitely a step up.

Yes I recognise your username, on CS im alex-clio. Need to renewl my membership to sell my mods however, just use general chat usually.

Welcome.

If you like the car mentioned above, I would aim to get some money off that, £4500 seems pretty high for a 3 year old 1.2.

If you can stretch a bit more you could get a 1.4 8v, these have a bit more guts to them.

Personally I think the gille is a must do mod, just not sure if on a darker car it will show up/ look any good.

Have had my clio for 4 years now just need a change, not an upgrade just a change. A 1.2 will float my boat happily.

£4500 is overpriced, really? whats the going price on something similar.

Good choice mate. I came from a Clio to my GP and have never looked back! I have a HTC desire. The phone pairs with Blue and Me fine, despite not being on the compatible list of phones and all the features work bar SMS reading. Looking at document no HTC phones will do this. Other people may have experience of it working though.

Sure my brothers HTC is micosoft so thought that it would be fully enabled with the blue&me.
Can't seem to find any decent phones with are fully compatible.

Welcome! I'm another one that came from Clio (mk2ph2) to GP (were you on CS?). Definitely a step up.

Yes I recognise your username, on CS im alex-clio. Need to renewl my membership to sell my mods however, just use general chat usually.

Welcome.

Personally I think the gille is a must do mod, just not sure if on a darker car it will show up/ look any good.

Have had my clio for 4 years now just need a change, not an upgrade just a change. A 1.2 will float my boat happily.

£4500 is overpriced, really? whats the going price on something similar.

Are you buying privately? You could get an '08 1.4 Eleganza for round about that price. From garage obviously you get less bang for buck.

These GP's don't keep their value well at all, I mean try finding another car that's only 2-3 years old with as good spec and styling as the GP, fantastic for the 2nd hand car market.

Back