General Ace cafe 12th june?

Currently reading:
General Ace cafe 12th june?

Hey just wondering if anyone was going to the Ace cafe this month on the 12th of this month for the monthly italian meet? i will be ther in my sedici!! As im normally the only tipo owner there no one pays any attention to my car.lol

i wish i could but my cars now an eneconomical write off,insurance say i cant touch it untill a price is agreed or they fix it for me.where is the ace cafe ?

i wish i could but my cars now an eneconomical write off,insurance say i cant touch it untill a price is agreed or they fix it for me.where is the ace cafe ?

Tell your insurance to stop such crap practise or you take them to court for misleading you and loss of earnings etc.

You have legally the right to keep the car and if an engineers report says that the car can get back on the road there is nothing the insurance can do about it. All you need then is a quote what the damage is and the insurance can only deduct a certtain amount for you keeping the car. And you can have the car repaired at a garage of your choice (although insurance companies still try to claim the opposite).

@ sedicivalvole - Why would we want to come to ACE?;)

i would of came down but its in london lol i live in nottingham its abit far to travel sorry guys

Back