Technical Ac manual to auto - purchase parts

Currently reading:
Technical Ac manual to auto - purchase parts

R1aan

Hi All... really need some help here. Thanks in advance.

I've been going through most of the chats regarding the replacement of the manual Ac to Climate control. I would like to do this myself as well as I believe the plastic flap mentioned in the chats is broken and I'll have to take everything apart anyway so i what to just change it.
Model : 2008 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet sport

1.)

I can't buy this in my country so i will have to source this, can anyone assist me as I would like to order the Climate control and all that goes will it. Please rever me a store where I can purchase.

2.)
I want to install the JVC roof screen but I have not seen anyone else trying this, will it be possible? And is there a store you can rever me to.

3.)
I'm thinking of upgrading to stage 3 but I'm uncertain as to how that will influence the car's wear and tear. Would it be preferable to keep it stock standard?

4.)
My bravo sun roof does not close and open I can hear something happening even tho it sounds terrible (sounds like it derailed) any advice as to how one can open the sunroof so I can inspect and repair or replace.

Regarding parts every store here never has stock and they never receive the stock regardless of the lead time it just never arrives, hens I'm asking assistance regarding a store perhaps in Europe areas I can source the parts

Thanks

Attachments

• 20220515_155358.jpg
    20220515_155358.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
Back