Grande Punto abouttime!!!

Currently reading:
Grande Punto abouttime!!!

Car looks great mate but az a abarth owner If your planing on Putin the garet turbo in mate you should get the exhaust done to mate something like the essess 1 would look really nice on yours with giving it tht bit more power too :)

cheers dude :D a friend of mine just fitted a buddy club rear box so going to have a turbo back one made by longlife going onto a buddy club :)

Need the revolutions gone guys need a very quick sale so they're up for £250 or a set of coilies and 80 my way :)

Bit of an update but no pics so far, had the original wheels returned and sprayed BMW sparkling graphite with a hint of purple, looks good! Also fitted corsa vxr lowering springs front 60 rear 50 had a power flow exhaust fitted and also fitted the tmc decat, sounds awesome rather loud on full throttle, also got the forge intake on.
Took my 12000k hids off and fitted 8000k a lot less dazzling now just saving some money together now and ill eventually get some coilovers on and some nice wheels, got a few different ideas for the wheels but unsure yet

Back