future mods:
forge inercooler
remap
abarth turbo
coilovers

hope you like the car :)
419047_10150695892558115_593508114_11119300_1396204455_n.jpg

dont really know how to pload pictures :/ bit of help might be needed haha

if i parked like that around here id get a ticket.

nice car mate. you got a pic with the hids on?

cheers guys!! :D

im from newport mate its the new tesco car park

i kow its the best colour :p took me a while to find one in that condition though! 1 stone chip on the entire car and no dents :p

i havent ot a photo with the HID's on but i can take one tonight and post it up, but they arent that blue theyre just really bright im thinking about going for 8000k because i get flashed by oncoming drivers alot haha :)

i havent ot a photo with the HID's on but i can take one tonight and post it up, but they arent that blue theyre just really bright im thinking about going for 8000k because i get flashed by oncoming drivers alot haha :)

you need to sort that out, it's not on dazzling other drivers (n)

is the beam pattern correct? I know there's been a lot of threads about HIDs, scattering and how they aren't suitable for the GP headlights...

yeah i had it all alignned and everything but still a problem so just gonna downgrade them tbh, i had 8000k on my mk2 and they were just right until it met its death haha

my old car :D
IMG_0574.png

my boot build
IMG_0652.jpg

my new wheels and an attempt at a cupra splitter
IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

Originally it was gonna be white orange and black but I'm still unsure on the white revolutions, I'm swaying more towards a set of bbs rs when I get around to getting coilovers

Personally, I think they really suit it!

I've just thought, don't suppose it was you that offered a swap with me for some Abarths via Abarthisti was it???

Yeah that was me :) could do a deal if you were interested and still had them?

Back