Tuning Abarth suspension package

Currently reading:
Tuning Abarth suspension package

s77mul

Hi hope you can help me iv a 2005 Abarth 2.4 and im trying to get a decent sport suspension package!! i fancied the Koni sport set but they say its only for years 01-03? anyone had this trouble getting a decent package?
has anyone any ideas? got about 500 to spend dont fancy coilovers to be honest.
Thanks for you help

Steve. :worship:

Hi hope you can help me iv a 2005 Abarth 2.4 and im trying to get a decent sport suspension package!! i fancied the Koni sport set but they say its only for years 01-03? anyone had this trouble getting a decent package?
has anyone any ideas? got about 500 to spend dont fancy coilovers to be honest.
Thanks for you help

Steve. :worship:

I'd be surprised if you couldn't fit Koni Sport dampers to later models. I'm not aware of any fundamental changes to the suspension on later models which would prevent this. I fitted them to my 1.6 and was well pleased. Not cheap, but a massive improvement to the handling with minimum detrimental effect on ride quality.

Hi, I have Koni kit fitted in my 2006 stilo Sporting Mjet. No problem at all. The dumpers that are in kit SSK171 are 8741-1456Sport for the front and 8041-1294Sport for the rear. According to Koni website these parts fit Stilo Abarth 2001-2006. You can also go for a KW kit. Good quality but you can't adjust the dupers.

Back