Styling Abarth seats fixed height?

Currently reading:
Styling Abarth seats fixed height?

Kerr1992

Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow
Hi,

Looking to change my seats sometime in the future (after the summer) and have been looking at the abarth ones because I don't think you can fit any aftermarket ones because you get warning lights ... or so I have heard :O

I found seats on this website - http://www.myabarth.co.uk/2009/05/new-abarth-corse-by-sabelt-seats-for-500-and-grande-punto-abarth/

However, it doesn't look like there is a handle for moving the seats up and down and I need my seat as low as it goes so I was thinking I may not be able to use these.

Anyone got any info on this? :)

Cheeeeers! :p

Those seats are very nice but cost a bomb plus they dont have height adjustment! The 500 abarth seats go a lot cheaper and they fit in a GP.

Surely there is a way around the warning lights when putting in aftermarket seats.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies :D

Where would I get said 500 seats :p and will they go just as low as my standard seats? :)

And how much would they cost and how hard would they be to install?

Hi,

Thanks for the replies :D

Where would I get said 500 seats :p and will they go just as low as my standard seats? :)

And how much would they cost and how hard would they be to install?
Salbelts sit 100cm from the ceiling at the base of the seat. Should mount on standard runners and they come with a thing that tricks the airbag detection system.

Both 500 seats and these fit on the original runners I think, do a search though I am sure others have tried to fit some and succeded.

Back