General 500c s

Currently reading:
General 500c s

306maxi

STOP! Hammer time!
Silly question, does anyone on here have a 500c s? I didn't realise they did one till I looked at the configurator and then I realised that I've not heard of any noobs coming on with one. The s seems to be very popular at the moment, but I suspect the c s is not all that popular.

Silly question, does anyone on here have a 500c s? I didn't realise they did one till I looked at the configurator and then I realised that I've not heard of any noobs coming on with one. The s seems to be very popular at the moment, but I suspect the c s is not all that popular.

I was at my Fiat dealer today and didn't see any... I think the lounge s is still more popular. I just collected a 500 S two weeks ago and added the sunroof as option... I love it & could be an alternative to the c version

Here's a pic of mine, collected it Friday. Was waiting for a new age cream 500c and then this one arrived at the garage so I cancelled the other one and had this one, I liked the abarth look of it however it has black ambience, but I'm sure I will get over it!! ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1379271451.208575.jpg

Here's a pic of mine, collected it Friday. Was waiting for a new age cream 500c and then this one arrived at the garage so I cancelled the other one and had this one, I liked the abarth look of it however it has black ambience, but I'm sure I will get over it!!View attachment 124229
Congratulations, at present I think you have the least common 500 variant aside from the byGhastly and GQ models :)

Just taken delivery of a 500C S. Looked at the lounge and in my opinion seats much better and you get better bumpers and larger wheels all for no extra cost.
Think you will see more on the road from now onwards.

I doubt it will ever be popular though, the C is always going to be fairly uncommon and tends to not appeal to the sort of people who'd buy an S.

Just taken delivery of a 500C S. Looked at the lounge and in my opinion seats much better and you get better bumpers and larger wheels all for no extra cost.
Think you will see more on the road from now onwards.

what colour did you go for? :)

Electroclash Grey with Dualogic plus paddles.
Great car, don't forget you get better seats, skirts,different bumpers and the Abarth steering wheel.

Personally I don't like the skirts tbh, I think the 500 looks much nicer without :) Abarth steering wheel is nice though :)

Back