Technical 4x98 hub replacement?

Currently reading:
Technical 4x98 hub replacement?

paintedblue

Google hasn't been much help, so I'm turning to the forum(s?). When my resto-mod 124 Sport Spider gets to the point of needing wheels and tires, I want to be able to upgrade to at least 15" wheels with wider tread than the original stock wheels/tires. I know that with our 4x98 hubs there are a limited number of options available for wheel/tire replacement. I was hoping to be able to have a wider range of options. Does anyone know of a source for hub replacement that will change up our bolt pattern to something larger and more common? Thanks.

When Iwe wanted to get alternative wheels (for track work) for our 130TC we found that the PCD, Rim Size and the non standard Offset made it impossible for an off the shelf solution.

We went to Revolution Wheels

https://revolutionwheels.com/

Assuming you like their design offerrings then they can make just about any wheel size, offset, PCD. Prices used to be very good as well.

Suggest you take a look. Also their limited design offerings are both retro and more modern so you have the ability to have wheels nearer to the type that were in the 124 era or go more modern.

Back