Technical 2014 fiat 500L

Currently reading:
Technical 2014 fiat 500L

greg1968

My wife has a 2014 fiat 500L, with the 1.4l turbo. not sure if it's a easy, lounge, or what. We live in Missouri in the USA. But it has a few issues. First off I have got to get the oil changed. One of the less important things is the radio. The uconnect will hook to our phones for calls, texts, and the navigation works just fine. It just won't play any audio from the phones. No music, audio books, nothing just phone calls, texts, and navigation. Don't know what to think or do with that. Next, was the air conditioning. It sometimes would blow cold as you drove down the road, but if you stopped at a red light it would stop blowing cold. Checked the freon and it was charged good, just wouldn't blow cold or on high it was barely coming out of the vents. Next, the check engine light sometimes comes on and stays on until you stop the car and shut it off, then when you restart the car it's not on and may not come back on for days, or weeks. Then it'll just do it out of nowhere. The car also has started running kinda sluggish at times, like it only has half power. That's all I can think of right now. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas??

Hi :)

Some of the kit is not of a European 'standard'

Other stuff is universal :cool:

Your brand of phone might be the issue..

Oil... its a FUSSY motor.. uses the oil to do clevertech..
Search Multiair for info

Have a look around the forums 500 section... will give you some answers (y)

Back