Technical 2013 Fiat Ducato 180 - Mileage flashing

Currently reading:
Technical 2013 Fiat Ducato 180 - Mileage flashing

Pasty007

Hi All. Not been on here for a while as the van has been running great. However the mileage is flashing all the time. The Blue and Me does not work from the steering wheel controls. No fault codes are showing and it does not need a service. I have disconnected the Radio/CD player and the Blue & Me module. Left alone for 1 hour and re-connected everything but still no joy. Will this have to go into a fiat dealership to get proxy re-alignment ? Any help will be appreciated.:bang:

I have noticed that where I plug in a usb into the socket in the centre compartment the usb holder light flashes on and off at intermitant intervals. Luckilly when you remove the radion/cd and bluetooth module there is another plug in the wiring loom that the usb holder will plug into. When doing this the usb holder light stays on when ignition is turned on but will not stay on when plugged back into original plug. Me thinks that there is a conflict in the canbus. Anybody else had this problem ?

Your convergence telematics box is faulty causing milage to flash only fix is to replace unit

I have now changed the the bluetooth module and now have bluetooth etc. However Mileage is still flashing ?? anybody else haveing this problem.

If you’ve fitted a new unit it will require proxy alignment

I think that "Proxy" is a mistake for "Proxi" from proximity, as in being in the same same area e.g. "social proximity".

As it's named in Italian, I wouldn't like to say for sure, but it could be either.

The system architecture utilises a master configuration record which is stored in the BCM. Copies are also written to other nodes on the network so that traffic can be speeded up and calls, particularly for time critical functions, don't end up in a bottleneck all trying to communicate with the BCM at once.

So the other nodes are proxies (as in a proxy server). The proxi-alignment confirms and stores the correct config in the BCM, and writes the new copy to the "proxy" nodes.

Back