20240417_094327.jpg

500 2012 Fiat 500 Pop

Probably the only 500 with a gun rack in the trunk mounted to the back seats! And my Fiat has been off-road in places no normal Fiat owner (anyone really) would even think was possible!

Introduction

Went from thinking Fiat was a silly "little" car.. To actually ending up buying a used 2012 Fiat 500 Pop because it fit ALL my criteria ie: Price Range, 2010 or Newer, High MPG Rating, Manual Transmission, and lastly Front Wheel Drive; then I saw pictures... about 4 years later and I fully own and love it!
Reactions: Bobupndown
Nothing quite like an oddball is there!!🤪 gun rack interesting!🤔 paintball inspired interior wacky as hell😝 marmite i think!, im on the love it side of the fence!👍,good on ya for doing it!.

My wife bought one recently, bit of a change after a 4x4 Tdi Tiguan but she loves it, it's cheaper to run and we don't need two big family cars anymore.

My wife bought one recently, bit of a change after a 4x4 Tdi Tiguan but she loves it, it's cheaper to run and we don't need two big family cars anymore.
Should have kept em both !the pop would have fitted in the glove box! :unsure: kinda like keeping a mini to drive round your country estate to the garage to get your Rolls-Royce out🤣.

Back