Technical 2011 Punto evo - 1500 rpm judder - HELP ME guys it is killing me.

Currently reading:
Technical 2011 Punto evo - 1500 rpm judder - HELP ME guys it is killing me.

savasb

hello fellow fiat experienced bros.
I have a fiat punto evo 2011 1.3 multijet diesel with dualogic transmission.
The car was fine but then slowly it started vibrating at around 1500 rpm. I know 1500 is low but the car pull at 1200rpm 1300rpm 1400 rpm but suddently at 1500 it starts shaking really strong.. It passes when I take my foot off the acc or push more.. but stable and low gas; the judder. very hard. and now the judder is even on 2000 rpm. I think it is a software problem. cuz it happens precisely at 1500 and 2000 rpm. My car had DPF and EGR but they are removed from ecu and also hardware. (blocked egr with metal plate) please help me.. some people say mapping. some say check throttle body and MAP. some say MAF. I am really in trouble. also the gauge goes up and down at 1500 when judder starts..

hello fellow fiat experienced bros.
I have a fiat punto evo 2011 1.3 multijet diesel with dualogic transmission.
The car was fine but then slowly it started vibrating at around 1500 rpm. I know 1500 is low but the car pull at 1200rpm 1300rpm 1400 rpm but suddently at 1500 it starts shaking really strong.. It passes when I take my foot off the acc or push more.. but stable and low gas; the judder. very hard. and now the judder is even on 2000 rpm. I think it is a software problem. cuz it happens precisely at 1500 and 2000 rpm. My car had DPF and EGR but they are removed from ecu and also hardware. (blocked egr with metal plate) please help me.. some people say mapping. some say check throttle body and MAP. some say MAF. I am really in trouble. also the gauge goes up and down at 1500 when judder starts..
Can you use a diagnostic tool to check the operation of the throttle pedal in case there are any dead spots in it's operation?

Can you use a diagnostic tool to check the operation of the throttle pedal in case there are any dead spots in it's operation?
My lil bro has a basic obd2 universal diagnostic tool. Can there be a random dead spots on acc pedal like position sensor? (english is not my native lang)

My lil bro has a basic obd2 universal diagnostic tool. Can there be a random dead spots on acc pedal like position sensor? (english is not my native lang)
It can have dead spots which may show up on a diagnostic tool.
Can you simulate the fault by gradually pressing the throttle pedal to where the fault occurs, without engine screaming?:(
Ideally best done with diagnostic tool and engine with key on but not running.

Back