2009 Weekender options!

Currently reading:
2009 Weekender options!

Pick when you are free, and what venues you like

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
suppose we would need to find out who would want to bring their kids. If no one does there is no point on the family weekend. But its a shame for those who would want to bring their family being excluded from an event which should be open to everyone on the forum.
I had intended to bring Jackie and her kids, and 2 of her kids friends, but it does all depend on timing now, and schools.

i ment people like them, some even who been members who didnt have families when they joined now have like hellcat an emm n louie, threads are not working, how about a mass email to to get intrest?
Funny you should say that - just working on a new application now to send out newsletters - we could do one for the event, though it would have to be a bit more than "come here to vote!" :chin:

sadly for things like weekenders im limited to college holidays unless they are local enough as with doing a full fee course and one i want to do im not missing days.
Why?

A lot of people come down Friday night after school/college/work, and just leave on the Sunday evening, instead of Monday morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back