General 20% off ANYTHING at eBay. Expires midnight 15th June.

Currently reading:
General 20% off ANYTHING at eBay. Expires midnight 15th June.

GrumpyOldMan

Need a new Fuel tank? Clutch kit or even a new Seicento? Well as long as it costs over £20 and you pay by Paypal you can have 20% off TODAY ONLY.
Use code CTWENTY in the paypal discount codes box on checkout.
I've no idea who funds the difference and to be honest I don't care.

ENDS MIDNIGHT!!!!!

Ian.

Hmmm. Me too. I just got home and put a few things in my basket and got exactly that. Offer came direct from ebay and DID NOT say there was a limit only that the offer expired at midnight.
I can only apologise if I wasted your time. Wasted my own too though. Shame as I had a few things saved that I was goimg to buy anyway and could have made quite a saving.

Ok, just a bit of research and apparently ebay issued this about an hour ago:
"Our coupon campaign today has proven to be hugely successful with customers and the promotion exceeded all our expectations. Due to huge customer demand, this discount coupon is no longer available and we apologise to any customers who have been unable to participate. We know our buyers love to shop and we regularly offer discount promotions so there will be more opportunities in future."

Idiots. Midnight is midnight!!

Hmmm. Me too. I just got home and put a few things in my basket and got exactly that. Offer came direct from ebay and DID NOT say there was a limit only that the offer expired at midnight.
I can only apologise if I wasted your time. Wasted my own too though. Shame as I had a few things saved that I was goimg to buy anyway and could have made quite a saving.

Ok, just a bit of research and apparently ebay issued this about an hour ago:
"Our coupon campaign today has proven to be hugely successful with customers and the promotion exceeded all our expectations. Due to huge customer demand, this discount coupon is no longer available and we apologise to any customers who have been unable to participate. We know our buyers love to shop and we regularly offer discount promotions so there will be more opportunities in future."

Idiots. Midnight is midnight!!
no need to apologise i got it in an email from ebay too, so its them who have wasted every ones time and gained them selves more money from all the people that thought oh well just buy it at full price.

Back