2 uno turbo's

Currently reading:
2 uno turbo's

antsuno2

Established member
The perfect combination keep the best one and break the second and store it in your loft for spares. thats the route i took, (£500 for a pair) and have saved £££'s and she'l be around for quite a while, falling like apples from a tree!!! anyone who wants an uno turbo and to be around for a long time this is it, wonder how much they'l go for, there worth at least £250 each broken in bits Ant! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....Track=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:uk

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
and he's just bought an air flow meter it seems from MR EXPENSIVE REDMISTRACING for £150 JEEESUS!!!! Ant!

LMAO at MR EXPENSIVE RED MIST RACING!!! These uno turbos look ****ed they'd need A LOT of work and very deep pockets to get them going by the looks of things.
He's changed the description i could of sworn it said that one of them doesnt run before now it says both do run...Strange...

:cool: F R O $ T Y

Last edited:
Even if both shells are rotten, as Ant says there's at LEAST £250 worth of spares in each car. I reckon on more like £500 worth of spares in each.

If anyone has access to a barn for storage, buy both those Unos then look for the little lady owner Uno 45 shopping car with rot free shell. Buy the clean 45, transfer all the good turbo bits into the rot free shell then carefully store everything else and you'll be on the road in a turbo hot hatch for years to come (y)

*Chas wishes he has a big barn to store lots of cars* :(

Back