General 2.0 Multijet engines?

Currently reading:
General 2.0 Multijet engines?

remember fiat and GM went their seperate ways in May 2005. it wasnt a nice ending. GM were contracted to buy 100% of fiat (they already owned 25%) at the current market value but they refused and instead paid a $2billion fine.

since then GM and fiat havent done anything together other than bitch, so diesel engine development has happened seperately.

Is it close to the ex-Mjet in terms of pricing? In case you remember the price of the 1.9mjet, that is...10x

As I can remember price of 1.9 Mjet Sport it is the same as 2.0Mjet now. There are plenty of promotions from Fiat, and prices of most of the manufacturers have dropped heavily due to Polish zloty appreciation against USD and EUR. Prices where aprox. 10% higher several months ago (I think)

Now listed on the Fiat UK web site. You can also order leather with the Maserati Blue. Thinking of ordering one in Jan, but can find no details on economy. Does anybody know if the engine in the Vauxhall Insignia is still the Fiat 2.0, as it does not get very good reviews.

...so has anyone got or test driven the new 2 litre Multijet?

I'm sort of interested in one now :D

Well I have just ordered a 2.0 Multijet 165 Sport, delivery in April, so I will update you when it arrives. Has taken a while to sort, so I hope it was worth the effort.

Yeah I ordered the same model as you last weekend, they said it had to come from the factory and it was at stage 16 already (!).. BUT they said that the factory is closed because of the crunch so it won't start to be put together until it opens again in April, prob get here in May sometime :(

Got a great deal though, so I'm happy :D

Back